We sometimes take the Bart to the San Francisco Airport – driving from Modesto.
Disclaimer: we are not Bart. I don’t have details about Bart, and most of the time I’m pretty clueless about the Bart because I live in Modesto, and most of the time I have my life buried in our Plastic Surgery practice. They have a telephone number:
Airport Long Term Parking Online Bart Reservations. Here’s the link (it was somewhat hard to find)
- The long term airport parking page at Dublin/Pleasanton. Sometimes called the APLT = airport long term.
- on that page above, we pick the Dublin/Pleasanton link. Then click next on the “select a spot page”
- If there are no spots left at Dublin/Pleasanton, then I might consider the west Dublin Station.
- Address is 6400 Golden Gate, Dublin, CA 94568
- I think you just pick the nights which the car is going to stay over. Thus the “end” date is probably the day before you pick up the car.
- You will have to log in with email as user name.
- Payment is visa or mastercard only.
- A printout needs to be made and placed on the windshield.