A M M Y
W U, M. D.
Listing and Description of Controlled
for medical professionals
2336 Sylvan Avenue, Suite C, Modesto, CA 95355
Next to Hudson Station
Post Office on Sylvan Ave.
temporary telephone number 209-918-0188
- Appointments via telephone: 209-918-0188,
another telephone number coming soon!
- Email: TammyWuMD@surgerytoday.com,
we would love to hear from you.
- Best way to keep in touch is through the above
email and this website.
Schedule of Controlled Substances
Tylenol with codeine
- Schedule I Substances- The substances in this schedule are those
that have no accepted medical use in the United States and have a high abuse
potential: Heroin, LSD, Peyote, Psilocybin, MDMA
- Schedule II Substances- The substances in this schedule have a
high abuse postential with severe psychic or physical dependence liability.
Schedule II controlled substances consist of certain narcotic, stimulant and
- Schedule III Substances- The substances in this schedule have an
abuse potential less than those in Schedules I and II, and include compounds
containing limited quantities of certain narcotic drugs and non-narcotic
- Schedule IV Substances- The substances in this schedule have an
abuse potential less than those listed in Schedule III
For a more complete listing of the drugs in the schedules, please see:
Where to obtain/buy tamper
resistant presciption forms (Docs and Dentists only):
- Prices Vary.
- You will need to have your prescriber's state license number and a copy
of the prescriber's DEA Registration when you place the order.
http://www.ag.ca.gov/bne/security_printer_list.htm a listing of approved
security prescription printers
Thank you for visiting our plastic surgery website.
And stay tuned for more information about our new office in Modesto,
California. Be sure to visit the home page:
© Tammy Wu, MD Plastic Surgeon 2003-2006 all rights
reserved. Modesto Plastic Surgery. Updated 4/02/06.